Sunday, October 11, 2015

About This Blog. Little Change of Direction

When I started to write this blog, I didn't really know where it was going and what I was going to write, where to concentrate. Now that I've been writing several posts, I know exactly what I need to write about. I need to write about Alex, what happened to him and more importantly how it made me feel. There are probably still after all these years many unprocessed  feelings, thoughts and memories I have not let myself to remember or say aloud. I try to be true to myself and dare to let myself to go thorough it one more time.

One might wonder why I do this publicly? I hope that maybe someone, who is going through the same what I went through could find some comfort and feeling that they are not alone. Unfortunately, there are many of us out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment